Sunday, March 4, 2018

2018 - Day 63/302 - Sunday...1799...

I was smitten by this particular view from the other side of my hotel in the Bahamas. This series of photos was taken from the elevator lobby on the 7th floor of the hotel, and I took a photo from the same spot every (all four) day that I was there. It was a simpler, less developed view than the one from my particular room. There was nothing wrong with the view from my room, I just liked this view better. It was more peaceful.

It was another early morning start. I got up about 5:30 a.m. Eastern Time (an hour ahead of Austin time), and made it downstairs and checked out of the hotel by 7:15. When that was done, Debbie and Carl were waiting on me. So far so good. We got to the airport about 8 o'clock ( you are supposed to be there three hours before you flight. The place was deserted. We had breakfast, and discovered that our flight was delayed a few minutes (I think...it has been a long day). We got to Ft. Lauderdale with an anticipated three lay-over, and that flight had an extra hour delay. It was a long time to be in an airport, sitting in the Chili's restaurant, making small talk, telling jokes and solving all the problems in the world and including the world of real estate. It was a chore, but we took it on and had a blast.

It was so nice to get to know Debbie and Carl, Melinda and Steve, Holly and Gavin, and to hook up with other special friends like Tami and (the) Donald and Ray-Ray and Katy.

The whole thing was a blast.

And now I am going to bed.

Sweet Dreams everyone...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GOOD TIMES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment