Thursday, March 22, 2018

2018 - Day 81/284 - Thursday...Stagnant...

It was a long, but a really fun day. I enjoy instructing classes, and especially when I get to do it in an environment that is different than my usual one. I am in Houston, guiding a class, and the attendees are great, fun, ready to laugh and learn at the same time. There are a few differences in scheduling and things, but overall, I enjoyed the class, the attendees and the day. This is a photo taken of the class, almost the first thing after I introduced myself! FUN!

After the class, I met up with Jim, and we went out and had dinner, and then we went to visit with Bonnie in the library where she works. She was covering for another staff member, but we were able to have a nice meet-up and enjoyed our short, quick visit. Thanks to Jim for taking me around and showing me some parts of this side of Houston.

Thanks.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SMILES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment