Monday, March 19, 2018

2018 - Day 78/287 - Monday...1749...

This photo does not really do justice to the bulbs that I planted last fall, and that are just now coming up. The grape hyacinths were (in my opinion) underwhelming, but these are really pretty. The other bulbs have not really done anything yet, but it is still early. The Iris are beginning to bloom, and up by the road are some wisteria that are taking off. I stopped and bought some supplemental frangipani the other day since not all of them that Mike brought us last year survived. Delicate little bastards!

Unfortunately, it was a typical Monday. Items that I had worked on all weekend proved to be for naught, meetings I was supposed to attend went unattended, appointments I was scheduled to have were cancelled, computer programs were not working properly, printers were not printing properly. It was just one of those days. But in the end, I had some great advice, so great counseling and I was shown extreme kindnesses by a person I consider a friend, and I was talked down off the edge.

Overall, the day turned out just fine. No issues.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BULBS, Kindnesses, Whirled Pes, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment