Saturday, March 17, 2018

2018 - Day 77/288 - Saturday...1775...

As I write this, it is raining outside. Wonderful!This particular photo was taken about three hours ago and the weather folks were predicting no rain for us, but rain for the folks north and east of us. I don't care about the forecasters, we are just glad we got some rain. I will let you know how much we get in another post. I did do a little bit of watering this morning, not a lot because I had three appointments, the first one was at 10 a.m. I made it home by about 2:30, and after a little bit, Jody and I went into Georgetown for lunch and to pick up some things at Tractor Supply. The great thing is, there is nothing better than rain, and the other great thing is that I will not have to water tomorrow. That opens up a LOT of time for me.

Otherwise, all is good out here, the chickens are happy, Jody is happy, I am happy. There is a lot of happy going around.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment