Monday, March 26, 2018

2018 - Day 85/280 - Monday...Status Quo...

This wreck was not even on my side of the expressway, but traffic had come to a near dead-stop, just so folks on my side of the expressway could gawk and take photos. How terribly uncouth of them. I hate people who have no couth.

It was a really good day (so far), and there was a good sense of accomplishment on my end. I got lots of things crossed off my 'To Done' list. It's at times like these that I really can't remember anything that I accomplished today, but I know for sure that I got a lot of things done, and that is a good thing.

I attended an HOA meeting tonight that went on A LOT longer than I had anticipated, and I am just about to go snoozy-bye...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SLOW DOWNS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment