Wednesday, March 28, 2018

2018 - Day 87/278 - Wednesday...1721...

The worst part of the rains overnight and today (we received almost 3") was trying to get the girl dogs outside to pee. Interestingly, these girl dogs have no fear of rain, thunder or lightning, and I don't understand that either, but they are afraid to get their feet wet. I could get them out onto the back deck, but it was really not to their liking that I was insistent on them getting off the deck and considering the bladder relief I was longing for. Nope, they had no interest in that at all. Finally, later in the day, during a brief reprieve from the rain, Jody got them outside where they finally did what I was trying to get them to do for a good while this morning.

Otherwise, it rained most of the day, and it is supposed to clear up and be lovely now through the weekend. Perfect. The repair shop called and told me both the lawn mowers were ready to be picked up, and I just hope I don't get the truck stuck in the wet ground.

We shall see...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment