Sunday, March 11, 2018

2018 - Day 70/295 - Sunday...1779...

The Callie girl stuck to me like glue whenever I was in the blue chair today. We took a couple good naps together, and she decided next to me was the place to be.

There were not nearly as many chores on the list today. I hate Daylight Saving Time. Just saying. We got up late (according to Daylight Saving Time) and read the paper and had coffee. I made breakfast, and then went outside to do a couple things. I took hay to the cattle, cleaned the chicken coop, planted four tomato plants, hooked the trailer up to the truck, loaded the riding mower on the trailer and put the wake behind mower in the truck bed. I am hoping to be ahead of the curve on getting the mowers serviced and ready for spring and summer. I am also threatening to but a new riding mower. Threat and reality are close to the same thing in my vocabulary.

The girls that I moved into the coop last night survived with no obvious damage. This evening, they were back in their little girls coop, so I had to move them back into the big girls coop. I have a new plan for tomorrow evening, so we shall see if it works.

I hate Daylight Saving Time.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CALLIE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment