Saturday, March 24, 2018

2018 - Day 83/282 - Saturday...1742...

I visited another Austin icon that I will never (most likely) visit again. The Light Bulb Shop on Burnet. They are closing their doors, another (I assume) sign of progress. I think it was just time for them. The building and property has been sold, no immediate plans for use of the property, most likely just gonna sit on the property and see what kind of development potential comes along. Buck Moore Feeds called it quits a couple months ago, there is no telling which long time business will be next.

I had three appointments this morning, and that turned into four before it was all over. I was back by about 2:30, and Jody and I sent into Georgetown and had some lunch. Then we stopped at Home Depot and I got some annuals to give us more color around the property. Not like we don't have enough color already, but we have some pots that need filling, and I can always find an empty spot here and there that is absolutely SCREAMING for something to fill the space. Tomorrow will be a day of watering (started today), and planting the things I bought today, and transplanting some stragglers that did not make the move last summer.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BRIGHT IDEAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment