Friday, March 9, 2018

2018 - Day 68/297 - Friday...1783...

I am not sure if these clouds are foretelling a rain event over the weekend or the ominous fruition of Daylight Saving Time. I am more afraid of the latter than I am of the former. The latter will actually last about seven or eight months, and the former will only SEEM like it will last that long. I am not a fan of Daylight Saving Time, and I may have mentioned that in earlier journal entries.

It is Friday, and South By Southwest has hit town again, and once again the city is full of freaks. Traffic is already horrific in central Texas, and this is not helping the situation.

I am expecting to enjoy the weekend, and it officially begins NOW.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, STORM CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment