Wednesday, March 7, 2018

2018 - Day 66/299 - Wednesday...1776...

There was a lovely sunrise this morning. I went out to loose the girls and check on the chicks. All was well. The littlest of the chicks are going to be set loose on Saturday morning, but they don't know it yet. We will see what happens. In the meantime, I was back at Tractor Supply this afternoon; I bought the wrong chick feed yesterday, and had to go back and get the right stuff. The ducklings were all sleeping, and the chicks were running around. Life is good for them.

There were lots of emergency vehicles going north this afternoon, but I have no idea what was going on. One of them snuck up behind me, lights flashing but no siren. When I noticed it, it scared the hell out of me.

Sneaky little bastards!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLASHERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment