Tuesday, March 27, 2018

2018 - Day 86/279 - Tuesday...1740...

We planted some poppy seeds last spring, and some of them have come up, and some of them have not yet. The bluebonnet seeds have not done a thing, but there is always next year. I like poppys, especially when the beds are full of them. beautiful. The thing is is to let them dies back, and then take them out, after they have reseeded...and next year they should be fuller. I have never really paid close attention to them is the early stages, so I had no idea that they were hairy little boogers. Interesting.

I am not sure if I mentioned that all the chickens are now in the big girl coop. The littlest ones are not too excited about being in there, but they don't have much choice. They are not joining the others on the roosts yet, but that will al be taken care of in the next months or so...once the pecking order gets established, and they all know their respective places.

I plants several packages of morning glories up by the front barn, I am hoping they will grow up around the chickens pen outside the coop. That would be interesting...and hopefully they will grow better with a little bit of relief from the full sun.

We are supposed to have some heavy rain over the next 24 hours or so, so I hope all the seeds don't get washed away. So far we have had a brief little drizzle, less than 1/10".

Deeds, Actions, Changes, POPPYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment