Friday, March 30, 2018

2018 - Day 89/276 - Good Friday...1721...

I kept forgetting that today was Good Friday. I would think of it (traffic was not horrible this morning) and then I would not think of it for a while. The phones were not really ringing in the office, and then I would think of it again. I left the office this afternoon about 12:30, and made a couple stops on the way home. Once I got home, I hooked the trailer up to the truck and went into Georgetown and picked up both the lawn mowers after having them serviced. That kind of opens up a lot of time for me on Saturday.

I also bought some bulbs today that will be planted tomorrow; elephant ears for over by the creek, gladiolus (there has been one poor lonely gladiola in one of the beds for the last nine years), some day lilies and I think that is about it. I may have some other stuff out there, but that is what I can think of right now.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BULBS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment