Tuesday, March 6, 2018

2018 - Day 65/300 - Tuesday...1793...

Let's talk about ducks. I stopped at Tractor Supply on the way home for dog food, cat food and various chicken feeds. I knew there was a possibility that I would get suckered in to look at the chicks (it is after all, chick season), but I resisted the urge to purchase more chicks. When the youngest chicks are all grouped in with the older girls, that will give us 21 chickens, and I think that is plenty. Maybe four more, but that will be the ultimate limit for this year.

These little ducklings were cute, but I am not sure they were making any little duckling quacking noises. If they were, it was drowned out by all the chick noises. But, they were just as cute as a bug, and I especially liked the one with the dark spot on its' head. I am not sure if you raise ducks if they stay around, or if they fly off. I guess you could clip their wing, but that is another bit of trouble if you ask me.

So, no ducks.

It is going to be chilly again tonight. It was 85 yesterday, in the high 60s today, and it will probably be in the high 30s overnight, but then it will begin a warming trend.

A good day in the office today, and I am looking forward to another good one tomorrow. I am getting a good group of sales and property management leads all of a sudden, so that is a good thing. I love referrals.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DUCKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment