Sunday, March 25, 2018

2018 - Day 84/275 - Sunday...1731...

Today was a really good day, if I do say so myself. Up early, coffee, eggs, newspaper. And then working in the yard. There are lots of things to get done, including potting the plants that we bought yesterday. There is a threat of rain in the meddle of the week, but almost everything has been watered. If I did not water, and relied on the weather forecasts to plan on, it would never rain. This way, most everything has been watered, so if it rains, so much the better. It was kind of dribble most of the day, but I doubt that there was anything more than a trace. The transplanted Iris are beginning to bloom, and the other bulbs I planted are doing well. I potted some petunias and some geraniums, so I hope those things will do okay. My tomato plants are doing well, but they don't seem to be getting any bigger really.

All the chickens are in the big coop now. All 21 of them. There are challenges here and there, but that is just part of being a chicken.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLOOMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment