Wednesday, March 21, 2018

2018 - Day 80/285 - Wednesday...Stagnant...

IMHO, this does not look like the face of somebody that is smart enough to manufacture a sophisticated bomb. That is just my humble opinion. It just does not make sense. How is it possible that someone so smart is also so stupid as to drop packages off at a FedEx storefront (wearing a really bad wig)? How is that possible? I have absolutely no idea. I am certain though, that in the next several weeks we will know more about this young man than we need to. Another one of my humble opinions is, we need to shut this down right now, never show his image again, never say his name again, and pretend that he never existed. It is not worth our combined times. Im my humble opinion, I can think of nothing better we can do at this point, than to deny him his 15 minutes of fame.

Evans out...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BOMBERS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment