Sunday, March 18, 2018

2018 - Day 77/288 - Sunday...1752...

The rains overnight (about 1.1") and the little bits of rain we got today (more than a trace) opened up my day very nicely, and I got to spend time doing things that would otherwise have been interrupted by the timer on my cell phone going off and me needing to go and move hoses, sprinklers, etc. Wonderful! I did manage to get lots of chores done around the house, and even put together this marvelous fountain that I got from Costco last week. I really like this fountain, although I an not 100% convinced that this spot on the porch is its' final resting spot. If I leave it here, I want to get another one for the symmetry of the whole thing. I really wanted one that I could put out in the crushed grant walk, and that may be the place that it ends up, I will just need to play with it for a while and see where it lands.

But I like it very much.

All is done for this weekend, and I am about to go and head for the big blue chair.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FOUNTAINS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment