Thursday, March 8, 2018

2018 - Day 67/298 - Thursday...1782...

The girls went to the beautiful parlor this morning. It had been two months. The piglet girl (Lexie) could care less about her haircut. Callie, on the other hand, is NOT a happy camper. Her remarks are along the line of Have you taken a good look at me and Did you actually give them money to do this to me? I have to tell you, I was surprised when I got home and saw them. Jody was surprised when he picked them up. We had told them we did not need the little decorative kerchiefs around their necks (an extra $5 per girl), and they totally ignored that. Callie has a really ugly solid green kerchief around her neck (she has also taken to her bed in disgust), and the piglet has some kind of flowers clipped to her ears with a rhinestone thing in the center that cracks me up because it looks like she has eyes in the back of her head. I cannot help but laugh every time I look at her. HILARIOUS.

Otherwise, it was a good day to be me. Honestly, most days are good days to be me, since I am the luckiest man in the world.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PIGLET EYEBALLS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment