Monday, October 1, 2018

2018 - Day 274/91 - Monday...1576...

He is back to rain on the windshield (Monet-esque) photos. I have not shared one of these in a long while, so today was the day. When I left the house this morning, it was not raining, it was fogging. The fog was so heavy, it was almost as if we were in a cloud forest. Thick enough that you could see it and if you were to walk in it, it would not take long before you would have needed to change in to dry clothes. As I got further in to Austin, it did begin to rain, and that is when I decided I needed to 'creep' forward for a little while to accumulate the proper precipitation on the windshield for an appropriate photo. Enjoy.

And then it was the typical first day of the month action in the office. Work. A little of this. Work. A little of that. Work. Go to a meeting. Work. Go back to the office. Work. Go to another meeting. Work. Go home. I did make it home before it started to rain at the edge of nowhere. BUT, since I have been home, we recorded over a third of an inch of additional rain. We will take it.

Gotta go, Antiques Roadshow is coming on.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment