Tuesday, October 30, 2018

2018 - Day 303/62 - Tuesday...1609...

I have absolutely no idea what happened to traffic today. On the way in, I was expecting awfulness but it did not happen. What DID happen was all going north and I was going south, so that was a sweet thing for me. What DID happen going north involved two 18-Wheelers that collided and caused ALL lanes of the expressway going north (the opposite direction) to be blocked, well into the late morning. I fairly BREEZED in to the city. Not really, but it could have been a lot worse. I paid the price for gloating on the way home, however. Suffice it to say that it took me a LONG time to get home, perhaps a record breaker, although it did entail two stops, one at Costco, but it had to be done. This scene of the sun going down caught my attention, so I thought I would share it with you.

Tomorrow is Halloween, it is supposed to rain, possibility of storms and high winds. Perfect. We have lived out here on the edge of nowhere for ten years this year, and there has not been ONE kid ringing our door bell on Halloween. Perfect!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAFFIC, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment