Wednesday, October 3, 2018

2018 - Day 276/89 - Wednesday...1577...

I see this guy (or gal) occasionally when I am in the home-stretch of my afternoon commute. He hangs in a pasture about 10 miles from the edge of nowhere. I noticed he/she was a one-horned longhorn, and that was kind of interesting to me. Generally, I zoom past him/her before I think about stopping to take a picture, but I had my wits about me today, and stopped. I really had not noticed how this he/she was until I was editing the picture. He/she has plenty of good green grass in the pasture, so maybe he/she is just old. Whatever the case, he/she is REALLY thin by 2018 standards, in my humble opinion.

I had a pretty successful day at work today. Rehab on one of our managed properties is FINALLY looking like it will turn out well; it has been touch-and-go, but things are coming together nicely now. I did some work at the Texas Association first thing this morning, then on to the office and back on the road home by about 3:30. It sounds like I have bankers hours, but keep in mind, my daily commute is EASILY two-and-a-half-hours a day, usually a little bit more. That is why I have the subscription to Audible.com.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ONE-HORNED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment