Friday, October 19, 2018

2018 - Day 291/74 - Thursday...Who Knows?...

Awright, Awright, Awright! This is my last night in San Diego, and I have tho tell you, it was a GREAT conference and it was a great visit with friends and colleagues, some of whom live in Austin but I never get a chance to visit with unless we are in a city other than Austin and we are attending a conference somewhere else. Isn't that weird? We can live in the same city, but we don't get to spend any QUALITY time unless we are at a conference or a meeting outside our usual business environments. I think that is odd, and I am going to try to do something to correct that. Stay tuned.

This is my last night in San Diego. Carrie and Rod and I had a GREAT day here. We attended a couple meetings/sessions/key notes in the morning, and in the afternoon, we went and had a good visit with each other. It included the before mentioned sessions and education pieces of the conference, a visit to an upscale mall where I purchased some upscale moisturizers for the bags under my eyes, and a few other stops here and there. Retail therapy at its' finest, if I do say so myself!

Then, we had a lovely lunch at a place Rob found, then back to the hotel to lay by the pool before the two (or three) reception this evening. The band is still cranking outside my window at the hotel

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SHOPPING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment