Sunday, October 7, 2018

2018 - Day 280/85 - Sunday...1588...

Sunday...not a bad day overall if I do say so myself, although there were not a tremendous number of accomplishments. In fact, there were hardly any accomplishments at all. Woke up (that's always a good sign), read the paper, had massive quantities of coffee, made a pile of eggs for me and Jody (and the girl dogs), went to the big blue chair, watched the news and Sunday Morning, took a nap and then got just a teensy bit motivated. Cleaned the patio and the pool deck (that is never ending in the fall (haha) and the leaves all around the pool are fall-ing into the pool and onto the deck and patio. The kitchen drain decided to drain slowly and I decided to be a plumber. That did not work, but I will put a call in to a professional tomorrow. It seems (so far) that that is the only drain being affected...so... Then, I decided to give a try at figuring out why the outside light on the flag has decided not to work any longer. That too was a failure, even AFTER going to Home Depot for a new low pressure sodium bulb. Whatever. The electrician will make a house call one day this week, and we will see what the damage is on that one.

I did manage to get the chicken coop cleaned out, and the picture of the mushroom growing out of one of the trees was discovered while I was pretending to be a Keystone Kop with my ladder-in-the-Polaris-up-against-the-tree-so-I-could-climb-up-higher-to-see-if-I-could-fix-it routine. Again and also, no workee.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FAILURES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment