Thursday, October 4, 2018

2018 - Day 277/88 - Thursday...1600...

The day went by REALLY quickly, but I cannot seem to remember making too terribly many inroads on the work that I have in the office. zI stopped at a property on the way in to the office, then I made it to the office and got some work done. I made time to gt the car washed, and then I had a 2 o'clock appointment and then back to the office. I left the office about 3:30 headed to Kingsland to attend the Highland Lakes Association of REALTORS® TREPAC Major Investor Appreciation event. It was really a lot of fun, there was no ask, just fun. The event was on Lake LBJ, it was shady, nice breezes and nice people at the function.

Next week starts our annual BOLC, so there will be days and days of training for TREPAC and Governmental Leadership. RPAC and GA teams from many states come and visit us to see how we get it done, and that is always fun. A good time will be had by all!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LAKE LIFE, Kindnesses, W
hirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment