Friday, October 12, 2018

2018 - Day 285/80 - Friday...1625...

The increase in rain and the (HAHA) cooler temperatures have revived many of the flora species around the edge of nowhere. I have seen gayfeather along the side of some of the roads, and our variegated cannas are blooming nicely and filling out nicely. The roses have begun to produce again, particularly the yellow rose in the back and these white old fashioned climbers. Things are perking up, and that is swell.

As predicted by me, the weather is expected to change early next week. I generally predict the second weekend in October, and it seems this year it will be a day or two late. Early next week, the high and low temperatures will only have a three degree spread, predicted to be between 44 and 47 degrees. Then it warms back up to the 50s and 60s. Bring on the pumpkin spice.

Tomorrow will start with a trip to Taylor to get a couple molasses buckets for the cattle, then digging a couple holes for some trees that I am planting up by the road; a couple red buds and a pecan that were gifted to me by Kay at our office.

I am sure there will be a few other chores that will be completed, but I need to pace myself!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FLORA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment