Monday, October 15, 2018

2018 - Day 288/77 - Monday...Hmmm...

Well, it rained like crazy in Austin this morning, and from what I hear, it is still raining. It was/is cold. It is cray-cray. Right now, I am in San Diego, but I have been wet (for most of the day) and cold (for the whole day. Allegedly it is close to 75 degrees here in San Diego, and I have the heater on in the Hotel. It is set on 78 and I am still cold. I think it is because I got soaked to the bone this morning trying to park the car, get the luggage for me and Carrie (Carrie did most of it) and get to and from the shuttle. TO THE BONE. I was wet all the way to San Diego, and I finally got dry. Not sure about the shoes, though.

Anyway...it was lovely out by the pool this afternoon. The hotel is nice...so nice that they have a room service menu for the dogs that are visiting as well (see the photo above). We are about to head out for some dinner, then several days of conference, and then back home.

Looking forward to it!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PAMPERED PETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment