Friday, October 19, 2018

2018 - Day 292/73 - Friday...1642...

It seems there is rain in the forecast. I left Monday to go to a conference in San Diego. It was raining when I left. It was raining when I arrived back this afternoon. Since Monday, we recorded (so far) 5.11" of rain. It is crazy. We did not get anywhere NEAR the worst of it. The Hill Country and the Highland Lakes areas have been very hard hit. I watched bits and pieces of it on the San Diego news channels, and it is just incredible how much damage and loss there has been.

Think about making a donation to the charitable effort of your choice, there are lots of people needing help right now.

Otherwise, I am just glad to be home. There won't be a whole lot of yard work done tomorrow, but the chicken coop will need to be cleaned. That will be about the extent of my chores over this weekend.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment