Friday, October 26, 2018

2018 - Day 299/66 - Friday...1614...

It as a long day, lots of details to get attended to. Started with early voting on the way in to Austin. No line, no waiting, no problem. It was still dark when I got there, those are my headlights illuminating the signs! I got in to the office about 8:30, and it was an up and down day. Overall, everything worked out for the best, and there will be details and things that need paying attention to for a while, but all is well. But. I got the early voting gig crossed off my To Done List!

This is expected to be the first weekend with no rain in two months. And the sun is supposed to be shining. And the temperature is supposed to be pleasant, expecting it to be in the 70s. That will be welcome. Rain is in the forecast again beginning on Wednesday.

Oh well...

Chores tomorrow, adios!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VOTED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment