Wednesday, October 24, 2018

2018 - Day 297/68 - Wednesday...1624...

This is (apparently) why you cannot drink the water within the confines of the City of Austin. There is a whole gaggle of people finger pointing, none of them (in my opinion) have figured it out that a lot of shit has been pouring into our water supply from the north and west, and that the 'silt' travels downstream to the gulf EVERY DAY, and we are just seeing a WHOLE LOT of silt (probably hundreds of years worth) in a very short period of time. I am (as I profess at the mere mention of controversy) NOT a rocket scientist, that is why I am a REALTOR®. I have always accepted the responsibility of having enough common sense to be able to walk across the street and chew gum at the same time. There. I said it. I do in fact have certain skills, and I san see that, if there is a bunch of shit in the water, it might take some extraordinary efforts to remove the aforementioned shit before it would be applicable for human consumption. Chocolate Milk my A*S!

Whatever...

It is still raining, and it is below seventy degrees, so I of course am freezing to death. It might help if I put some clothes on, but I think that is most likely OUT of the question.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SILT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment