Tuesday, October 9, 2018

2018 - Day 282/83 - Tuesday...Not Sure...

To be clear, this is a view that I seldom tire of. With all the tedium and inconveniences that our city is guilty of, this is one of the reasons that we all love this city and will stay around for a long time. I am privileged to see this view two or three times per year, and I am always impressed, and I always like to share it with visitors.

So...

Today was the first full day of our annual TREPAC training, and it was indeed a long day. My first meeting was at 10 o'clock, and it ended with a dinner, and it is now after 10 p.m. Those of you that follow this journal know that I am almost always in bed WAY before this, but this is the exception to the rule. Tonight was gun seeing many of our friends and colleagues from across the country, and the next couple days will be a blast as well.

BUT...my first call is 6:15 a.m., so EVANS OUT...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CITY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment