Monday, October 22, 2018

2018 - Day 295/70 - Monday...Whatever...

Our friend Rob from NYC sent us this photo of San Diego. Trying to make us feel badly that we are not still there. That's okay, neither is he. We are all back where we started from. Where we started from has its' own appeal to all of us, and I expect we are all really happy where we are. So, as always, it was a great visit, but we are all glad to be home!

I, on the other hand, am not home. I am attending a series of TREPAC Leadership planning meetings and Alumni training sessions in Bastrop. This series of planning sessions ends tomorrow. Tomorrow evening, I will make a little side trip to Bryan/College Station and then home. It is what I enjoy, it is one of the things I am 'pretty good' at, so I am going o keep on doing it.

I am pretty good. And that is just gonna have to be good enough for today. We will see what tomorrow presents us!

That all sounds kind of cryptic, but believe me, it is not. It's just, just!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SAN DIEGO, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment