Sunday, October 28, 2018

2018 - Day 301/64 - Sunday...1627...

I straightened out stuff in the car this morning, in anticipation of taking Jody and the girls in to Austin for the day. I had (and still have) 14 hats in the car. This particular set of hats is at the condo in Austin, and there are more in the closet. I pretty much get hats from everywhere I go. I am pretty particular about my hats, too. I don't care for the typical 'gimme' caps. Nope. I can't really explain it, but there are hats, and then there are the hats that I like. Not that I really wear hats. I like hats, but I very seldom wear them. It's because I have no neck. You heard it right, I have no neck. My maternal grandmother used to hold me in her lap and say 'I'm so sorry you ain't got no neck'. I guess it manifested itself into my psyche. I don't typically wear hat, because I ain't got no neck. BUT, HATS I GOT!

Sunday. Chores done and I even added some to the list. My least liked chore is cleaning the chicken coop. It has to be done, but it is my least favorite. I am okay with gathering the eggs, and cleaning the pool filter, sweeping the deck and patios and porches, but cleaning the chicken coop is not my favorite. I kind of have it down to an art, so I can usually have it done in 30 or 45 minutes. But, have I mentioned that it is not my favorite chore?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HATS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment