Thursday, October 25, 2018

2018 - Day 298/67 - Thursday...1617...

This is not particularly the most dramatic photo I could have posted with this journal entry, but it is the one I liked best and it is my journal and I DON'T have to ask anyone what their opinion, so it is what it is. I think it is a lovely photo, and I hope you do as well.

Today was a busy day and a day of several accomplishments. The morning started with a meeting at the board, then in to the office for some power real estate. My instructors license is set to renew so I got all that information gathered up and delivered it to the proper state agency. Then back to the office. I had a four-thirty appointment, so I left about 3:45 and got a few errands done along the way.

My commute home started at about 5, and incredibly, I made it hame about 6:15. Everything works, sometimes it just takes a while longer.

Tomorrow will be a pretty quiet day, and then it is the weekend! I guess I should mention that the sun came out today for the first time in a while. There was a trace of rain this morning, but that is it. We have had rain and clouds for 17 of the 25 days so far this month, and almost 10 inches of rain.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment