Thursday, June 3, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 154/211, 2021 - Thursday

I understand that everything we do is leaning towards 'specialization,' but even I think this is carrying things a little bit too far. AND...I think it is interesting that Target is promoting this so heavily. It is on an end-cap, apparently in the 'men's landscaping' department. I was in the market for a new beard trimmer (and yes, I understand that a beard trimmer can have multiple purposes), but apparently this particular item, priced at $90, has only one very specific purpose. Designed for Groin Grooming. I did, however, accomplish my task, and I bought a $29 beard trimmer. And no, you cannot borrow it. It rained almost all day today, a solid 10 hours of rain. I got the girls to the groomer this morning, and I have to tell you, the Piglet is almost unrecognizable. She is not nearly as piglet-like as she was this morning, and I say that every time I take her to be groomed. I have already made the next appointment, two months from now. Are little sissy dogs like these two supposed to be groomed every two months? Every three months? If any of you know the answer to that question, please feel free to pipe up. I had two zooms today, one tomorrow, and after the second zoom today, I brought the girls back home and then headed off to the farm. And it was still raining. It has quit raining for now, but there is a 70% chance of more rain overnight, and all weekend. I have to admit, the thunder and lightning show last night was INCREDIBLE, and I cannot remember a better show of nature's capabilities. I just took another look at the photo accompanying this post, and it is cracking me up, AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment