Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 167/198, 2021 - Wednesday

It was a casual start to the day...after we were at 100 degrees the other day, we only made it to 98 the last couple days. I watered plants this morning, and I (think I) set the sprinklers to run tonight. I should be on a Wednesday and Saturday watering schedule, according to the last number of my street address, so I have my clock set for 10 o'clock tonight to see if I did it right. Setting the sprinkler is supposed to be easy enough that a third grader can do it, but I don't know any third graders. I will let you know if it worked tomorrow, unless something interesting happens that I need to report. There is always the possibility that something interesting will happen to me...maybe. I got in to the office and got my desk cleared off, and all is good with that. It is mid-month, so generally pretty quiet, and we all like that. I made it out to the farm, Barney was under the truck, and all was good with the girls. I got back to the Curious House in time to take the other girls outside, and then I headed into Georgetown to meet the main characters of the Saturday night driveway group. We had a nice dinner, and the conversation and camaraderie was equal if not better than the dinner. I am tremendously happy with the friends that I have made in the short time I have lived here, and it is totally worth nurturing. Tonight's picture is of the group tonight: Clockwise from the 7 o'clock position is Diane, Marge, Deb, Jay, Moi, and Richard. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment