Saturday, June 5, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 156/209, 2021 - Saturday

This makes two weeks in a row that the Saturday Night Driveway Group has enjoyed a really lovely sunset. I am really happy to be moved to the Curious House, and Saturday nights are really something to look forward to. There are about five sets of regulars (including me), and we talk on a wide range of subjects, ranging anywhere from politics, women's health, current events, polyamorous relationships, Christianity, toilet paper and seersucker shorts. You just never know how one subject will lead to another. But, I am truly glad I am here. I got new neighbors today, but I have not met them yet. Seems like a young couple, with a newborn and a little dog. I may try to make their acquaintance tomorrow or the next day, I don't want to bother them while they are moving in. Today was a 'no-rain' day, but there might be some tomorrow night. Otherwise, the rain is out of the forecast for the foreseeable future. We have had enough to last us a little bit. I was on a quest for short pants today, and I found some, but now I am obsessed with them, and won't be satisfied until I have more short pants than I need. I am going to Morocco in December with Michael and Lynda, and so last night I looked on-line to see what the most popular souvenirs from Morocco are, and it seems the leather goods are really popular and relatively inexpensive, so I may come home with a new jacket. Tomorrow is brunch day, and then I will be off to the farm to get a few things done, and I think I will be able to work in a nap or two as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment