Friday, June 25, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 176/189, 2021 - Friday

Okay, it is back to being in central Texas, and life remains good. I was in Florida for six days, but I think it is always to get back home. There is not much difference (temperature and humidity wise) between central Texas and Florida (said no one, ever). I always thought the heat and humidity here was out of control, but make it worse, and add mosquitos en masse, and it will cause you a bit of concern. I am not going to keep talking about it, so here you have it, the last I will say. Temperature wise, our seven day forecast we might be in for some rain next week and that is always good. I got in to the office this morning, and it took me two trips to get my desk cleared off. In between, I went to Texas REALTORS® and did a couple quick videos. I made it out to the farm by about 3 o'clock this afternoon, and my fabulous neighbors (Jim and Patsy)had been very kind and took care of Barney and the chickens. Jim is (almost) as CDO as I am, and he has been busy shredding the tall grass and making everything look really purty! I am a lucky man on so many fronts. On the way home, I stopped off at the hardware store and bought a couple outdoor thermometers and a couple fold-up lawn chairs. The girls were happy to see me when I got home, and after the news (most of which I napped through), they were fed, and I took off to run a couple more errands. Tomorrow will be a fun day, stay tuned! Oh, and I brought a new hat home with me for the office walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment