Monday, June 7, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 158/207, 2021 - Monday

Yesterday, I was summoned to my CPA's office. We made a 1 o'clock appointment, and it could have been worse. They needed answers to a couple things, and I caused them confusion and doubt to the best of my ability. I escaped unscathed after making notes of the three questions they needed clarification about, and e-mailed them that information after I got home. Before going home, I went by the farm and did my daily chores (I did not cut any more grass), and had every intention of stopping at HEB on the way home, but missed the exit (I get deep in thought), and blew it off. There was nothing I was in desperate need of, so I can put that off until tomorrow. I was basically going to get cat food and donuts, but I (and the cat) will both survive until tomorrow or the next day. Maybe longer. I am kind of proud of myself for being this close to having my taxes done this early. I believe in extensions, and have taken advantage of them for decades. Who knows, maybe one of these years I will get them done by April 15th. Maybe. As I reported last week, the girls were schlepped to the beautiful parlor, and I thought I would share this photo of them to accompany this journal entry. As I said, Callie looks pretty much the same, but Lexie (the Piglet), looks totally different. She went in all curly and chaotic, and came out looking more like a girl dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment