Thursday, June 17, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 168/197, 2021 - Thursday

I had a lot of stuff on my list of chores today, and I think I got most of them crossed off, plus a few more to go along with it...one of the more exciting things was setting the trash can out at the curb. Trash collection is every Thursday, and recycling is every-other Thursday. I am kind of amazed at the lack of trash I produce, and I really wish I could get a smaller 'senior citizen' size trashcan. In Austin, there are three different sized trash cans available, but here, there is only one size, and that size is called 'bigger than you will ever need'. This afternoon, I was a judge for a hamburger cook-off at the Williamson County Association of REALTORS®. There were six different burgers to judge, and we had to try really small bits of each. There were some really good ones, and I am pretty sure everybody had a lot of fun. It was the most recent in a long list of opportunities for me to be totally inappropriate! That is one of my favorite things to do. This photo is of me and Ruby, some things never change. Just a couple of goof-balls with hamburger bun hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment