Friday, June 18, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 169/196, 2021 - Friday

Today was a pretty busy day. It always happens when I am preparing to go out of town for a while. I left the house and decided to make a pit stop at HEB for dog food, so I would not have to stop later. Half-way there, I realized I had left my phone at home, so after I bought dog food, I went back to the Curious House to get my phone, and as long as I am there, I may as well put the dog food in the house. I made it in to the office at about 10 o'clock (I think), but on the way in, I stopped at the pharmacy and picked up my monthly supply of prescriptions. Once in the office, it was a pretty calm day, but there were a lot of distractions. I kept finding one more thing to get done, and when I did, I left the office to get to the farm, in time to meet a vendor, taking care of little things out there. Barney and the chickens were doing just fine, and all was good with the pool. On the way home from the farm, I made a couple stops, and then I had another appointment at the Curious House, but now the day is almost done, and I am about ready to call it a day. I made a conscious decision several weeks ago to quit posting photos of car wrecks, at least for the immediate future. It is hard for me NOT to take pictures of wrecks, because they are really more prevalent than other interesting visuals. Today, I passed up four car wreck photo opportunities in order to post this lovely photo of some clouds! I don't think I will have too many issues finding good photo opportunities for the next several days, and for that, you are very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment