Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 180/185, 2021 - Tuesday

My refrigerator reports that I need to change the air filter and the water filter. I was not concerned about filters when the refrigerator was delivered, but it is not easy ordering those filters on Amazon. There are approximately a gazillion different kinds of air filters and water filters for refrigerators, and some have different model numbers but apparently work with my refrigerator. I took a leap of faith this morning, and went for broke and ordered both an air filter and a water filter that I hope will fit. And I ordered two of each. Or maybe three. I was out early because I needed to be out at the farm at 8 o'clock this morning to meet the final vendor for getting everything done. I left there and went to the office, with a quick stop at Walgreen's. I was a good day in the office, and I got my desk cleared off without too much trouble. I left the office at about 1:30 and headed home. Took a quick nap, in between rain showers, and then left for the farm to feed the cat and the chickens. More rain. There is still rain in the forecast for the rest of the week, and I am not complaining about that at all. The gate camera at the farm caught a humming bird that was investigating stuff, and I thought you would enjoy that on this penultimate day of June, 2021.

No comments:

Post a Comment