Saturday, June 19, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 170/195, 2021 - Saturday

I am somewhere in Florida. A place called Marcos Island. I got on a plane this morning in Austin, landed in a place (allegedly) called Houston, got on another plane and landed in some place called Ft. Meyers. It may be called Fort Meyers, but I am not sure. Then, we got on a bus, and drove for about an hour and arrived at a hotel in a place called Marcos Island. I honestly have no idea where I am, but so far I have seen a lot people I know from across the country, so maybe we are all in the right place. We got here, where ever we are, about 3 o'clock (Eastern), and by five o'clock we were gathering and saying hello and giving hugs all around, and it was almost like when we used to be before the pandemic. Tomorrow will be the first day of registration and meetings, and we will be done by Tuesday afternoon. We are staying an extra day, so that will be fun. Beach time, maybe a massage (I really doubt it), and just some time on the beach when we are not in meetings. There is a lovely moon out is the sky over the Gulf this evening, and all is right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment