Monday, June 21, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 172/193, 2021 - Monday

So...today was the first day of our RPAC President's Circle meeting in Marco Island, Florida. We had a few good guest speakers and and at least one not so good guest speaker, but overall a really good (as usual) event. Always good to see my friends and colleagues from across the United State, and making new friends at the same time. Tomorrow will be our last day of conference, but we are staying an extra day, so we will be returning to central Texas on Thursday. Tomorrow, too, we will be having a Texas luncheon and then there will be a couple other closing events going on through the evening. THIS evening several of us enjoyed a sunset cruise and dinner that was very nice, lots of fun and great networking with all our TREPAC committee chairs and vice chairs, and a really good dinner as well. HOWEVER, tonight I also experienced mosquitos in Florida. There are droves of mosquitos here, and I am a mosquito magnet. It could be a result of the Corona Vaccination I received earlier this year, but so far I have not experienced a magnetic experience with common metal objects. But I digress... As I have previously reported, I am a really lucky man, and I am happy to report that, as often as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment