Saturday, June 12, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 163/202, 2021 - Saturday

I did a pretty good job of going through the magazines today. I got through about 10 of them, maybe more, but I have to tell you, the crossword puzzles in the People magazines are the easiest of all the crossword puzzles. I did not even need to go on the Internet ONCE to figure out an answer, and for me, that is saying something. I will go through a bunch more, and by the end of the coming week, I hope to have cleared out all the magazine stack, and I will start a new pile. I was pretty much useless today, I did not even go out of the house today except to go out with the dogs, until after two o'clock. At about 2, I left to go to the farm, and made a stop at the True Value Hardware store on the way and bought a few things. This is the first weekend in recent memory that I have not had a list of things to buy, and that was nice. Tomorrow I need to get some milk, but not at the hardware store. All was good at the farm, and I got back in time to take a nap. The third or fourth nap of the day. After the latest nap, it was off to the neighborhood driveway Saturday night social, and I had a lot of fun there. I am totally delighted that I am living in the Curious House, and I have met a lot of the
neighborhood peeps, and I is GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment