Sunday, June 6, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 157/208, 2021 - Sunday

I don't think I even mentioned that my car is smarter than I am. I honestly don't this it is necessary to mention that, since most people I know are aware that I am not the smartest person in the room, not the brightest bulb in the package, and, generally speaking, not considered the icing on the cake. But I digress. Last Sunday, my car said I needed to change the 12 volt battery in the car. So, I made an appointment to have the battery replaced using my 'smart' phone, and the first appointment available was June 16th. Okay, the car said it needed a new battery 'soon,' but it really did not define 'soon,' so I just kept driving. On Tuesday, it said (and I am paraphrasing) Okay Dumbass, if you don't replace the 12 volt battery, you're gonna need to pull over and walk. So, I went to the service center (I did not pass go), and they replaced it for me while I waited. SO...all is good, but it could have been ugly. No rain recently, there is a chance of rain overnight, but then they are not predicting any more rain until October or November. Seriously! I went to the farm today, cleaned the chicken coop, fed the cat, and cut (at) some grass. The grass was really high, but it looks a little bit better than it did. I may cut some more tomorrow afternoon, and through the rest of next week. In the meantime, I am just in the mood to take it easy for a while, and enjoy the easier things that are available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment