Sunday, June 13, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 164/201, 2021 - Sunday

I'm gonna be rich! AND...I just have to answer a few questions, and then wait for the debit card to arrive with $10M. Just three working days, and I will have it. I think I might go camp out at the airport and wait. These people are pretty honest it seems, since they said I should not deal with anyone else, because everyone else just wants to swindle me. I like transparency and full disclosure, so I am pretty sure this is the real thing! But...while I wait, I had a nice brunch with Candy this morning, and then I came home and took a nice nap. I went to the farm, cleaned the chicken coop, collected eggs, checked on everything (and everything was just fine, thanks), and then came home and took another nap. I got almost everything on my list checked off, and I still have laundry to do, but that will be started in about another 30 minutes. I got one of the guest bedrooms straightened up this morning, and that just leaves me with one more bedroom to do, and then I might have to consider vacuuming the house. I don't want to go too crazy quite yet, though! I have lost my phone and my car keys two or three times today, so I need to work on something to stop that. This week coming will be a slower week than last, just a few things every now and then that need to be accomplished. Nice and easy does it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment