Thursday, June 10, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 161/204, 2021 - Thursday

Are we all really sure that we want to get back to normal? I fear traffic is the first thing that will remind us that we really DO NOT want to get back to normal! The Curious House is about fifteen miles closer to the office, and that makes it, easily, about thirty minutes less of a commute. I needed to get into the office early today for a nine o'clock zoom, and I always try my best to give myself plenty of cushion, and I made it to the office in plenty of time, but there were a couple spots where traffic came to a dead halt. It could have been worse, but it is something we all need to think about. My nine o'clock went very well, and I think it might have even ended a few minutes early (thanks Marvin), I got some more work done in the office, and then I headed back home for a one o'clock zoom. I was conducting that meeting, and we had scheduled it for FOUR HOURS, but we all got done early, and we were all ecstatic about that. After that, I headed off to the farm, got the cat and the chickens fed, and now I have pretty much finished up another day, and it is downhill for the rest of this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment