Saturday, September 2, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 245/120, 2023 - Saturday

Every morning when I am watering stuff in the front beds, these little bumblers are busy pollinating this and that. I don't know exactly what kind of bees they are, but they are big and plump, black and yellow. I get right in there with them to water stuff, and so far they have not bothered me and I have not bothered them. There was only one state sale today, and Pam and I were joined by one of the Judy's (there are multiples), and we had a great time. We all walked away with something(s), and it was fun. The rest of the day was calm and cool, and I did not do much of anything, although I did manage to get one contract finished...after LOTS of negotiating, but it is done, and that is another good thing for the day. I am authoring this journal entry a little bit early because there is a Don Knotts movie on at 7, so that will be it for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment