Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 269/96, 2023 - Tuesday

I am proud to report that today was a good day. A good walk this morning with Jack and Paul, a good ROMEO breakfast, a good day in the office, a good day clearing up some stuff at the kennel (I have been interviewing homes-away-from-home for the girls), and then back home. The weeds in the front and side beds were out of control (I let them get that way because I am lazy), and I had all the weeds pulled and got mulch added. It looks great, I hope it does not all wash away when (not if, when) we get some more rain. That should be in about ten days. Not this coming Friday, but the Friday after that. By that time, I will be in Playa for a week, and the girls will be couch-surfing between Val, Paulina and Ollie's house, and the kennel. I have even discovered a way to reduce their kennel time by a day? Perfect. Did I mention that I got my 2022 Income Tax filed today? Yep. Overall a good day. And here is the icing on the cake: I know I had a picture of a morning glory on this journal a couple weeks ago, but I saw this one this morning, and I could not resist. The heat and lack of rain has taken a toll on them, but they really like the rain, so I wanted to share. This makes four blooms in the last three months or so. You have to appreciate whatever you get!

No comments:

Post a Comment