Friday, September 8, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 251/114, 2023 - Friday

Okay, my day is done, and it has been a busy and a good day. My first meeting was at 8:30 this morning, and it ended about 9:30 this evening...and I left early! The day is still going on for some of my colleagues! Coffee and Convo, Leasing Forum, Leasing and Property Management Meeting, Legislative Recap, Political Involvement Luncheon, another Legislative Recap, Governmental Affairs Forum, and the installation of our new Texas REALTORS® Chairman. Busy, busy, busy. There was a lot of fun combined with all the meetings and forums, and there have been a lot of photos taken, many with my new 'fake face,' which means a normal, happy face, instead of the usual photos I am in with my tongue hanging out, or just 'making' a face. So, there are lots of double photos: fake face and real face. I have had some concerns about which photo to post with this journal entry, and I have decided to use this one, so you can all get the benefit of my new sombrero. Enjoy! 

1 comment: