Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 263/102, 2023 - Wednesday

I have a new plan. The plan is to water the front beds and the back beds in the evenings. I used to water the front in the morning, and the back at night. This way, I will have more time to do other stuff in the mornings, and (maybe) feel a bit less busy. Yeah, that's it, busy. This morning we did our walk, and then I took a little time to do a few things, before I headed in to the Board of REALTORS® for their premier Diversity Summit. Good information in a good format. Then it was off to the office, where it was like a bunch of gnats swarming around all of us, and we kept swatting at them but we couldn't smash them. It finally got to the point where things quieted down, and I headed home. There were no errands to be done on the way, so I got home, ready to get a couple other things done. Tomorrow is trash day (no thanks, I have my own), so I trimmed back some plants this afternoon, and put a couple other out of their misery. The heat of the summer has just taken a real toll on potted plants, so we will see if the ones I cut back make a nice recovery. Tomorrow night will be the neighbors dinner, we are going someplace I have never been, Whiskey Cake, and that will be fun. Everyone that has been there says it is good, so we will check it out. They are threatening 100 degree temperatures again for the next several days, and maybe a little bit more rain net week. Fingers crossed for the rain.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment